Why is Born Fitness Online Coaching?

Every day, many people email to ask about Born Fitness' online coaching services. It is difficult for me to not want to "sell" the services we offer. I want my service to be tailored to the requirements of potential clients. People still have questions. So who better than real clients to answer them? This post will help you understand the service you receive and the people who may benefit most. -AB



A few people have asked why I offer online coaching. People have asked me why I do online coaching. They know that I have a lot of knowledge, experience, and motivation. So what are they getting? It wasn't the first time I was asked this question. I spent a good hour jotting down my thoughts.


Regular readers will be aware that I am currently working alongside Adam Bornstein. Adam is a leading authority on all things fitness and health. You may not realize how much we work together.


Adam is a great source of advice on nutrition and exercise. To my great delight, I'm also discovering that Adam has interests, knowledge, and experience that go beyond the simple (are we kidding?). Health and fitness. It's more like having someone to guide you, even if they are a fitness and health expert.


Here are the things I love most about working alongside Adam:


He cares. Adam cares as much about his client as any good practitioner. He treats me like a family member. He cares more than he should. He cares so deeply that it is difficult to tell if he is a client or friend. I hope the former at this point.

Perspective. Adam provides perspective, regardless of the situation. This perspective is grounding, filters out noise, and provides clear, practical guidance on the topic at issue -- seemingly regardless of the topic.

Positivity. In all the many conversations I have had with Adam, I have never received a message without positivity. This is not just random motivational quotes, or a slew of superlatives. Adam's energy flows from a genuine belief in me and that he can help me. This has been the most encouraging part of our collaboration, as progress can often seem impossible without belief.

Adam and I met in the context of "Getting Shredded", a group experience where we shared our desire to be as lean as possible. It worked. The program has grown to become a fully-fledged community, where members can collaborate with Adam in gaining or losing muscle. Adam is a tireless worker to help as many people possible. He quickly realized that the community goals were diverging and that a new approach was necessary to keep people moving forward.


[Eds note] The Getting Shredded Community has ceased accepting new members. Click here to find out more about group coaching.


What now?


It's continuing with the personal coaching for me. After reaching my goal of shredded, I now want to add muscle to my body. To do this, I will need to have help. Your help is needed with programming, diet, and shaping the vision and beliefs that will transform both my mind and body.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why choose Born Fitness Online Coaching

What are lip closure exercises?

Just How Much Do Online Fitness Program Cost?