Do you want to coach online fitness?

 

Every day, Born Fitness receives many inquiries from people who want to learn more about our online coaching. The difficult part is that I don’t want to “sell” what we do. I want my services to reflect the desires of potential clients. Yet, people will still have questions. The best way to answer is by talking with actual clients. If you have ever wondered how it feels, this article will give you a glimpse into the types of services that you might receive and who the best. -AB



A few people have inquired why I teach online coaching. Because they see my wealth of experience, knowledge, and motivation, what do I get from this online coaching? Since this is not the first time it has been asked of me, I took about an hour to write down my thoughts.


Regular readers of this blog will know that Adam Bornstein, one the leading experts in health and fitness, is my current partner. It is likely that you don't realize the extent to which our work together.


Adam's advice is always helpful in terms of diet, nutrition, and exercises. To my great joy, however, I am also finding Adam's interest, knowledge and experiences go well beyond the basics (are you kidding?) You can also get help with your health and fitness. It's more than having a life coach. One that happens to be a well-respected health and fitness expert.


Here's what I love the most about my experience working with Adam sofar:


He cares. Adam cares. Adam cares more than any other practitioner about their clients. He loves me like family. He cares about me more than he should. He cares more than he should.

Way Health Way Health Way Health Way Health Way Health Way Health Way Health Way Health Way Health Way Health Way Health Way Health Way Health Way Health Way Health Way Health Way Health Way Health Way Health Way Health Way Health Way Health Way Health Advisor Health Advisor Health Advisor Health Advisor Health Advisor Health Advisor Health Advisor Health Advisor Health Advisor Health Advisor Health Advisor Health Advisor Health Advisor Health Advisor Health Advisor Health Advisor Health Advisor Health Advisor Health Advisor Health Advisor Health Advisor Health Advisor Health Advisor Health Advisor Health Advisor Health Advisor Health Advisor Health

Perspective. Adam offers perspective. A perspective that is grounded, filters out the noise, and gives clear, actionable guidance on the topic -- seemingly, regardless of the topic.

Positivity. I have yet not received a message filled with positivity in the many exchanges that I have had Adam. I don't mean to give me random quotes of motivation or to bombard me with endless lists of superlatives. Adam has an infectious energy that flows from the genuine belief that he is capable and willing to help me. This has been our most rewarding part of the work together. Without believing, progress often seems impossible.

Adam and my early work together was done in the contexts of Getting shred, a shared group experience that began with the aim of being as lean possible. It worked. This program has grown and developed into a full-fledged network where members can share their goals to get lean or gain muscle. Adam has shown yet again how he works tirelessly in helping as many people he can. He quickly recognized that when the community goals diverged, a new approach was needed to keep people moving.


[Eds. Note: The Getting Shredded Community will no longer be accepting new members. Click here to see other coaching opportunities.


Now, what?


For me, it's to keep up with the personal coach. I am looking to increase my muscle mass after I reach my goal of being shredded. It is essential that you help me to set up the program, assist with the diet, as well as help shape the vision of my future and build the belief system that will help me transform both my mind & body.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why choose Born Fitness Online Coaching

What are lip closure exercises?

Just How Much Do Online Fitness Program Cost?