Why do you want to coach online fitness?

Many people contact Born Fitness every day to inquire about their online coaching experience. My problem is that I don't want to sell what we do. I want the service that I offer to satisfy the needs of the potential client. But people still have questions. Clients are the best person to answer. This blog will show you what it's like to receive the kind of service you need and who could benefit from it. -AB



A few people asked me why I do online coaching. They are aware that I have lots of knowledge, experience, motivation, so what am they getting from me? Since it wasn't my first question, I took a while to write down my thoughts.


Regular readers will have noticed that Adam Bornstein is currently my colleague. He is one of the most respected authorities in the field on all things related to health and fitness. The extent of our collaboration is something you probably don't know.

Health Able Health Able Health Able Health Able Health Able Health Able Health Able Health Able Health Able Health Able Health Able Health Able Health Able Health Able Health Able Health Able Health Able Health Able Health Able Health Able Health Able Health Able Health Able Health Able Health Able Health Able Way Health Way Health Way Health Way Health Way Health Way Health Way Health Way Health Way Health Way Health Way Health Way Health Way Health Way Health Way Health Way Health Way Health Way Health Way Health Way Health Way Health Way Health Way Health Way Health


Adam gives me great advice about diet and nutrition. It is a great joy to discover that Adam's knowledge, interests and experience go far beyond what I expected (are you kidding?). It's all about health and fitness. It's more like having a life coach, but one who is a health and exercise expert.


Here are my top three favorite things about working with Adam thus far:


He cares. Adam cares, not just in the same way as any good practitioner cares for their client. He cares like his life depends on it. He takes care of me as if I were his family. He cares a lot more than he ought to. He cares so much that I don't know if I'm a client, or a friend. Of course, I'm hoping for the latter at this stage.

Perspective. Adam offers immediate perspective. It is a perspective that provides a sense of grounding and clarity, providing guidance on the topic, no matter the subject.

Positivity. I have yet to hear a positive message from Adam in all of the many interactions we have had. I'm not talking about random motivational words or giving me a list of clichés. Adam's energy is buoyant because he believes he can help and that I can be helped. This is the best part of our partnership, because without belief, progress is often difficult.

Adam was my first mentor. We started Getting Shredded as a group with the goal of becoming as lean and healthy as possible. It worked. But the program has evolved to a full-fledged group where members can work with Adam towards either getting lean or gaining muscle. Adam continues to work tirelessly to help others. However, he soon realized that community goals could diverge and that a different approach was necessary in order to keep people moving forward.


[Eds Note: The Getting Shredded Community no longer accepts new members. You can also find other opportunities for group coaching here.


Now what?


Personal coaching is what I want to continue. I have reached my shredded goal and want to build muscle. I need your help to achieve that. You can help me with the programming, the diet, and the shaping of the vision and belief system necessary to transform my body and mind.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why choose Born Fitness Online Coaching

What are lip closure exercises?

Just How Much Do Online Fitness Program Cost?